A Quick Note: Girls

If I can suggest only one thing to you, it would be that you should watch Girls on Sky Atlantic.

I have caught up on both seasons in around 3 days; and I believe it is close to perfection. This is mainly fueled by my new found love for Lena Dunham; as she is slowly becoming one of my favourite people on Earth.

Before I get too involved in writing about my love for the cast and Lena, I shall stop myself, otherwise I would be here all night :)

But if you enjoy light-hearted humour, but aren't too squeamish, you should definitely check out this show!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About

Just another blogger who is obsessed with everything to do with beauty and fashion. Contact me with any questions or comments at bellezzamoderna@hotmail.com :)

BlogLovin'

Follow on Bloglovin