My Firsts: Beauty Edition Tag

This is a tag created by Dungarees and Donuts , I love reading other people's tags so I thought that I'd try this one out!




The first brand you found out about due to blogging? 
MUA was the first brand that I considered buying make up from due to the price, at the time I was new to beauty and didn't want to spend a huge amount of money on something I wasn't completely into. 


The first YouTube tutorial you watched and attempted? 
Pixiwoo have always been inspiring me to try new makeup looks.


The first high end item you bought? 
If I'm honest all of my high end makeup have been presents, although I do have a long list of high end products I want to buy!


The first product you regret buying? 
About a year ago I bought a MUA eyeshadow palette, I know that most people are mad for them, but I think that the shadows look chalky and are not very pigmented. It was only £4 though so I'm glad it wasn't too pricey!


The first product you repurchased? 
I haven't actually used up a product that I'm in love with yet!


The first product you reviewed on your blog? 

On my current blog it was Bioeffect EGF Serum. However on my first blog it was a MUA eyeliner, which you can read if you want to see my old blog, which is quite embarrassing!! 


The first product you bought due to a blogger review?

Collection Lasting Perfection concealer! Everyone raved about this concealer so much that I just had to get it, but after it being so hyped up  I was expecting some kind of miracle, which lead me to believe that the concealer wasn't as good as everyone let on ;)


Do you still use any of your first blogger make-up purchases? 

I actually use the same lipsticks, they are the perfect colours for me but not too daring. I also use the same foundation which is the Rimmel Wake Me Up which is perfect for the summer.


 I'm tagging all you beauty bloggers out there so feel free to take part in this tag and let me know if you do! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About

Just another blogger who is obsessed with everything to do with beauty and fashion. Contact me with any questions or comments at bellezzamoderna@hotmail.com :)

BlogLovin'

Follow on Bloglovin