The Magic Eyeliner

I have to admit, I'm absolutely awful when it comes to applying eyeliner. I have never managed a winged look and have never mastered using a liquid eyeliner.

Despite my failings regarding eyeliner, this christmas I was given what I think is a genius product- The BareMinerals Liner Shadow Duo.

The duo comes beautifully packaged and with its own mini angled brush which is perfect for applying the liner.

This product is fool proof and even if a few accidents do happen it's easy enough to use a cotton bud to blend out.

The most surprising thing about this is that it is suitable for use in the tightline and waterline, which is unbelievable as they are powders.

The staying power for the liners is good and coming with both a black and a brown several looks can be achieved with this duo.

Have you ever tried this product and what are your eyeliner favourites?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About

Just another blogger who is obsessed with everything to do with beauty and fashion. Contact me with any questions or comments at bellezzamoderna@hotmail.com :)

BlogLovin'

Follow on Bloglovin