Inspirations

My inspiration for starting a beauty blog was, of course, the wonderful blogs that are already out there. If you're looking for some helpful beauty or fashion advice ,or just some stunning photos to look at, here's some inspirational bloggers (most of them have YouTube too!)-

Essie Button
Fashion Influx
Beauty Crush
Vivianna Does Makeup
Sprinkle of Glitter
I Covet Thee
Wonderful You
Velvet Ghost

I shall update you on any other good blogs I come across as time goes on!

And let me know in the comments below if there are any blogs that I should have a read of :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About

Just another blogger who is obsessed with everything to do with beauty and fashion. Contact me with any questions or comments at bellezzamoderna@hotmail.com :)

BlogLovin'

Follow on Bloglovin