Style Crush #4 Marilyn Monroe

Since I watched my first Marilyn Monroe film she has become one of my idols, and I wish that I looked as incredible as she did, both fashion and beauty wise! The classic style never seems to go out of fashion and I just wish I had the confidence to wear some vintage inspired outfits.

Marilyn is famous for her 'The Seven Year Itch' scene in which the infamous white dress is blown up from the subway breeze, but I've always been fascinated by her casual style as well as her elegant looks. So below is a selection of some of my favourite Marilyn looks!










What do you think of Marilyn's style?
If you've got any suggestions on who to feature next please let me know :)


2 comments:

  1. I love her make up and hair style with the curls and red lips! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree, I wish that I could pull off that! :) xx

      Delete

 

About

Just another blogger who is obsessed with everything to do with beauty and fashion. Contact me with any questions or comments at bellezzamoderna@hotmail.com :)

BlogLovin'

Follow on Bloglovin