A Perfume Wishlist

One of the most frustrating things about reading other people's beauty blogs is the wishlist that begins to accumulate over time, so after reading so many blogs recently you should definitely expect more wishlists soon!

I thought that I'd start with a perfume wishlist:






Yardley's Royal Diamond
This is a classic scent, that I've fallen in love with after owning the spray form. It is also the lowest in price at £14.49 for 125ml.

YSL's Parisenne
With every visit to Debenham's comes the ritual of sneakily spraying myself in this delightful floral scent. This perfume is priced at £47.00 for 30ml.

Penhaligon's Vaara
As expected, the Penhaligon's scent is the most expensive, priced at £85 for 50ml, but it's difficult not to fall in love with every one of their perfumes, especially as Vaara has an incredible back story behind the scent, which you can find out about here.

Tocca's Bianca
This scent is inspired by Italy, so it's no surprise that I like it, seeing as my fascination for Italy is growing daily, leading me to learning to speak the language. The perfume retails on QVC at £49.50 for 50ml.

Philosophy's Amazing Grace
I recently acquired the body lotion of this scent and a sample of the perfume, both which are heavenly. It is described as a clean scent, which I agree with, and it is also one of the lighter, fresher scents in my wishlist. This perfume is £44 for 59.2ml.

Do you have any perfumes that you'd like to get soon? Let me know in the comments below or tweet me at @BellezzaModerna 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About

Just another blogger who is obsessed with everything to do with beauty and fashion. Contact me with any questions or comments at bellezzamoderna@hotmail.com :)

BlogLovin'

Follow on Bloglovin