Liebster Award :)

Firstly I'd like to thank August Art from http://nailartiste.blogspot.co.uk/ for nominating me. I've seen this floating around different blogs and I'm so grateful to be nominated. I would never have thought that only after a week of blogging that people have actually noticed my blog.



From what I understand about the Liebster award is that the purpose is to promote smaller blogs, with less than 200 blog followers.

As part of the award's etiquette you should mention the person who nominated you (So thank you August Art, I love your blog and your nail painting skills!).

In addition to this I have been set 11 questions to answer, after this I'll nominate 11 people to answer 11 of my own questions.

So here are the answers to my questions I've be asked:

1. What shop (online or high street) is your favourite?
My favourite shop has to be Forever 21

2. Handbag or shoes?
Shoes!

3. Are you more adventurous with your eyeshadow or lipstick?
I'm challenging myself at the moment to be more adventurous with my eyeshadow :)

4. What's your favourite book?
Noughts and Crosses by Malorie Blackman

5. Where's the best place you've visited?
Florida, the shopping out in America is amazing :)

6. How do you think your life would be different if you weren't blogging?
Seeing as I've just started blogging again, I'd say that I'd feel less productive and I wouldn't have had the chance to contact other lovely bloggers :)

7. Favourite drugstore brand?
Revlon

8. Nail art- YES or NO?
I love nail art, I just don't have steady enough hands :)

9. Do you prefer shopping for beauty/skincare or clothes?
I find clothes shopping more interesting, as I usually plan what to buy beauty wise :)

10. What's one trend you just can't stand?
I don't really have a trend I can't stand :)

11. What's one thing you'd like to have accomplished by the end of this year?
Keep up the blogging!


Here's my nominees :)

Sweetheart Fashion
Unexpected Geek
Miss Nyss Beauty Magpie
My Name is Jilly
Jess Moggs
Makeup with Kimmy
Turquoise and Glitter
Stella Etoile
The Inked Blonde
Emily Jane Style 
Blogger Hannah

And here's my 11 questions:
1. What's your favourite TV show?
2. Why did you begin blogging?
3. How long have you been blogging?
4. Who's your favourite band/artist?
5. If you could have one super power what would it be?
6. What's your favourite food/meal?
7.What's your favourite perfume?
8. Favourite Disney movie?
9. If you could only have one beauty item what would it be?
10. Favourite actor/actress?
11. Favourite animal?

If I've nominated you I'd love to know the answers to your questions, so either tweet me or leave a comment below for when you've answered them :)

Thank you once again August Art for nominating me :)




2 comments:

  1. You're very welcome. Your blog is great! Interesting answers! We've got quite a few things in common ;) x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you :) I saw on your blog that your favourite book is Noughts and Crosses too, good taste :) xx

      Delete

 

About

Just another blogger who is obsessed with everything to do with beauty and fashion. Contact me with any questions or comments at bellezzamoderna@hotmail.com :)

BlogLovin'

Follow on Bloglovin