Some Great YouTubers

YouTube is a great platform for people to share their interests and views, and like most people around my age I'm kind of addicted to watching endless videos. Finding new people to watch is so exciting too!

So if you're interested I thought I'd share some YouTubers that you may have not seen before:

Ophelia Dagger
Tyrannosauruslex
Books and Quills
Fashion Influx
hannahyep
icovetthee
justkissmyfrog
maniacmads
MorganPaigeLoves
Veronica Anne
Rosianna Halse Rojas

Let me know who you like to watch on YouTube, or even if you have a channel yourself, it would be awesome to check out some new channels!! 





2 comments:

  1. I have watched I covet thee before :) I also like shaanxo and lauren curtis. If you haven't watched them they are awesome too! :)

    http://novarellie.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the suggestions, I'll have to go check them out :) YouTube is an addicting place!! :)

      Delete

 

About

Just another blogger who is obsessed with everything to do with beauty and fashion. Contact me with any questions or comments at bellezzamoderna@hotmail.com :)

BlogLovin'

Follow on Bloglovin