Mr Nutcase Phonecase

What can I say, this phone case is my dream. I've always wanted a personalised phone case, so when I was given the opportunity to design one, using the Mr Nutcase website, how could I deny it?

The whole process of designing the phone was exciting, from choosing the template, from which there are several to choose from, to picking the photos. 


With all of my favourite things in on the back of my phone every time I see it I'll smile, and for £14.95 (including shipping!) it's an absolute bargain! The shipping time was incredible, as it only took a couple of days to arrive. The material itself seems durable, so I can't imagine any problems regarding it snapping and it fits perfectly on my phone. 

I can imagine myself ordering at least one a year, in order to see how my interests develop over time! 

www.MrNutcase.com also offers the service for several other phones, iPods and iPads, so it's the perfect present!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About

Just another blogger who is obsessed with everything to do with beauty and fashion. Contact me with any questions or comments at bellezzamoderna@hotmail.com :)

BlogLovin'

Follow on Bloglovin