Style Crush #1 Pixie Lott

As something a little different, I thought that I'd start a new series in which I share with you some of my celebrity style crushes.

So to start this off is Pixie Lott! I've always been an admirer of Pixie's fashion especially as I've grown older. Below are a few of my favourite outfits Pixie has worn over the years.










I just love how simple but beautiful each outfit is which makes Pixie look so effortlessly stylish, if only I could dress like her! :)

Which is your favourite Pixie outfit and who are your style crushes? Let me know in the comments!

Also if you have a blog of your own, leave your link below and I'll take a look, I'm always searching for new blogs to read! :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About

Just another blogger who is obsessed with everything to do with beauty and fashion. Contact me with any questions or comments at bellezzamoderna@hotmail.com :)

BlogLovin'

Follow on Bloglovin