Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment

My hair has never been how I'd like it to be, usually dry and tough to style. That's why I'm glad this little beauty has made its way into my hair care routine.





Directions for use: "For styling and finishing, work a small amount into dry or damp hair." I usually use this in damp hair, after which my hair feels the best it ever has, shiny and soft. 

Only a tiny amount of product is needed to achieve the desired result, as I own a sample size of 10ml and there is barely a noticeable difference after several uses, so this this definitely worth the price tag of £25.25 for 125ml (from Feel Unique, available here ). 

I, personally, would recommend this to people who are wanting to try a hair oil, with the sweet but subtle smell making this product even better.

Do you have any hair care products that have really made a difference? Let me know in the comments :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About

Just another blogger who is obsessed with everything to do with beauty and fashion. Contact me with any questions or comments at bellezzamoderna@hotmail.com :)

BlogLovin'

Follow on Bloglovin