A Movie For Every Mood!

If you're anything like me then you have to be in a certain mood in order to want to watch a movie, so if you're in that mood I thought that I'd share some suggestions!

The Rom Com- Bridget Jones



Honestly one of the funniest films that I have ever seen!


The Documentary- Catfish 


If you have ever seen the MTV show Catfish, this will be an interesting watch for you. It's Nev's, the host of the show, own Catfish story and one of the most shocking I've heard.


The Disney Film- Mulan 




Mulan seems to be one of the Disney films that is constantly forgotten about, but it is personally one of my favourites!


The Shocking Film- Never Let Me Go


A star studded film, (Kiera Knightley, Andrew Garfield and Carey Mulligan) that is absolutely heart wrenching. But I do warn you, tissues may be required!


The Musical- West Side Story



Based on Romeo and Juliet, this movie is phenomenal, just excuse the slightly dodgy singing!!


The Classic- Gentlemen Prefer Blondes



My favourite of the Marilyn Monroe films I've watched so far and one of her many films that is overpowered by the fame of The Seven Year Itch.


The Comedy- Mean Girls



Do I have to say more?! ;)


The Drama- An Education 



Another Carey Mulligan film, and a film which is based on the relationship between a 16 year old and an older man, so not a film for everyone!


The Funny Film- Juno





Who doesn't love a good old comedy? Starring Ellen Page, you can't go wrong, she's one awesome woman!


So what are your favourite films? Let me know in the comments!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About

Just another blogger who is obsessed with everything to do with beauty and fashion. Contact me with any questions or comments at bellezzamoderna@hotmail.com :)

BlogLovin'

Follow on Bloglovin